з/п не указана
Dentons Europe announces a vacancy of Chief Accountant to support one of its key client projects in the field of real estate investment & development.
The key role of chief accountant consists in provision of maintenance of accounting and tax records under the existing laws. A chief accountant will be responsible for all activities performed by accounting team (at least one accounting assistant as a subordinate).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring financial accuracy of the financial data in managerial system
- Ensuring timely appropriate reporting
- Ensuring timely payments and over budget control
- Communication with banks and tax authorities
- Completion of monthly / quarterly / yearly closing activities and corporate reports in accordance with assigned schedules
- Internal audit and year-end audit activities
- Compliance with legal requirements, monitoring regulatory changes
- Education level
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Relevant work experience
- Over 6 years, focus on the fields of construction and real estate development is a benefit
- Required and preferred skills
- Russian accounting and taxation: strong knowledge, expertise in tax audits
- IFRS: basic knowledge
- PC literacy: advanced computer skills
- Foreign languages: fluent spoken and written English is a must, command of German or French will be a benefit
- Personal characteristics
- Business-driven, even-tempered person with aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving
- Availability of professional certificates is a benefit
- Full-time employment, standard five-day working week
- Salary is identified individually depending on a candidate profile and results of job interview.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Please attach a motivation letter to the cv.